Join Nav Talent
Empowering software engineers to achieve long-term impact.
If you’re a changemaker who wants to gain experience growing a company from the ground up, we want to meet you! Nav Talent offers competitive salaries, career mentoring and the opportunity to build relationships with the best engineering talent and startups in Silicon Valley. We’ve got an impact-driven, talented and international team.Strategy & Operations Lead
Strategy & Operations Lead
About the Role
The Strategy & Operations Lead will take ownership of four major areas: (1) Recruiting Operations, (2) Business Development, (3) Branding projects and events, (4) Data Analysis. This is a full-time position based in San Francisco
Nav Talent empowers high-potential technical talent to achieve long-term impact by helping engineers and startups navigate the technical recruiting ecosystem. Since its founding in 2015 by Stanford computer science engineers, Nav Talent has rapidly expanded its operations to Stanford, Harvard, MIT, Berkeley, Columbia, Princeton, Duke, CalTech, Brown and UPenn. The core, four-person team works closely with an associate team of over 50 computer science engineers. Nav Talent partners with top VC funds, among which Greylock, Sequoia, General Catalyst and A16Z, and has made placements at ambitious startups including Robinhood, Digit, Lending Club, Angle Tech, Thoughtspot, Blink Health, and many in stealth mode.
- Execute and oversee daily Recruiting Operations: write company and candidate introductions; update the central database; support scheduling across all stages of the pipeline, from introduction to offer; follow up weekly with candidates and clients (startups). There will be the opportunity for growth to lead and manage other full-time recruiting operations employees.
- Manage the Nav Talent Alumni program which focuses on: convening our community of recently graduate software engineers and data scientists in both social and professional settings, and establishing Nav Talent thought leadership.
- Spearhead new initiatives, such as the N Fellowship (www.nfellowship.com): an exclusive summer program that matches entrepreneurial and technically talented engineering students from top universities, with CEOs of big and dynamic companies across the world, for a unique cross-mentorship experience designed to help students and leaders Navigate What’s Next.
- Conduct in-depth analysis and develop deep understanding of key value drivers to identify improvement areas and opportunities
- Entrepreneurial spirit and mindset - you'll be joining a founding team of a startup that is experiencing very high growth and will be working with a team of ambitious people.
- Strong writing, communication, organizational and analytical skills.
- Results-oriented, creative and nimble problem solving with a willingness to go the extra mile.
- High emotional intelligence with the ability to work with different personalities and on cross-functional teams.
- Native English speaker.
- Previous work experience a plus (but not required).
Competitive & Negotiable